Kailash Cancer Hospital & Research Centre won two awards at the 3rd Digital Health Innovation Summit held on 15th February 2019 at Hotel Pride, Ahmedabad.
- Best IT-enabled hospitals in Gujarat Mr Haidar Ali Jangrala- Head HR on Behalf of KCHRC from Presidential Padma Shree Awardee Prof. Dr Sanjeev Bagai
- Best CIO of Hospital, Mr Kirit Parmar - Head IT from Dr Shweta Nayyar - Director (Digital Health and Informatics - PWD)
Of the three students of the Eklavya Model Residential School, Muni Seva Ashram, Goraj, who appeared in the IIT JEE Main 2019 Examination, two students have been qualified for the IIT JEE Advance 2019 Examination.
On 14th August 2018, the doctors of Kailash Cancer Hospital performed the first Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) successfully. It is a highly concentrated heated chemotherapy treatment, used to treat cancers that have spread to the lining of the abdominal cavity such as those of the appendix, colon, stomach and ovaries, that is delivered directly to the abdomen during the surgery.
On 6th September 2018, Anuben's birth anniversary, the cyclotron installed at Muni Seva Ashram was inaugurated by Dr Jayanti Ravi (Commissioner of Health, Medical Services & Medical Education, Ex-officio Principal Secretary to Government, Health and Family Welfare Department, Gujarat. The cyclotron at Muni Seva Ashram is the first project in Gujarat to produce radioisotopes for medical application. This will be a unique project in the history of India and the world, as it opens up opportunities for research in different areas. This INR 14-crore project will support the needs of cancer patients in Gujarat and surrounding areas, in diagnosing, staging, and restaging needs of cancer people. It has applications in other areas like cardiology, neurology, neuropsychology. Other than the medical field, the cyclotron can also be used for research. educational purposes and also for developing a better variety of crops by seed mutations.
Hemant Rathva of grade 12, Muni Seva Ashram is in top 1% in Class XII Board Examinations 2018 and received Scholarship for Rs.80,000 per year for five years; from Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Aaradhana Rathva represented Vadodara rural at State level in U-14 Relay Team - got first place in the state and won a Gold medal along with a cash prize.
Four students from MSA schools are qualified for the final level of GK IQ exams & 3 are selected for scholarship; conducted by Vikas Vartul Trust, Bhavnagar.
20 Girls & 18 Boys participated in Inter School Sports Competition at N.G. Shah High School and won 18 Gold, 9 Silver, 3 Bronze Medals with cash prizes.
In the Khel Mahakumbh, a state-organized sports competition, on 20th September 2018, the girls Kho-Kho team of Sharda Mandir Primary School won the match and went up to the district level. Sharda Mandir Primary School was also the winner of the 30m race, 50m race and cycling and the winners will be participating in the district level.
Sharda Mandir Primary School participated in the Kala Mahakumbh 2018 (state-organized art competition) organized in Goraj and thus had the following winners:
- Poetry Writing - Third Prize: Gauriben J. Parmar (8th grade)
- Elocution - Second Prize: Dharmaraj R. Padhiyar (8th grade)
- Essay Writing - Second Prize: Hetal K. Parmar (8th grade)
Four science projects of Eklavya Model Residential School were displayed in the inter-school Science Exhibition at Waghodia - the project made by Rajesh and Ramchandra won the third prize worth Rs.1000 and was also selected for the state-level exhibition. Six other science projects were displayed at the CRC at SVS level out of which three projects were selected for the District-level and one project was selected for the state level.
The following tests and quizzes were participated in by the students of the Eklavya Model Residential School:
- G.K. Quiz, conducted by Vikas Vartul Trust, Bhavnagar - 121 students from grades 6th to 12th participated
- "Gandhi Vichar Prachar" exam - 141 students participated
- "Bharatiya Sanskruti" exam - 112 students participated
- Physics, Biology & Chemistry Olympiad was conducted by Indian Association of Physics Teachers, Bengaluru - Grade 12th students participated
- NTSE exam, Vadodara - Grade 10th students participated
- National Level Scholarship Test conducted by Aakash Coaching Institute - 55 students participated
85.52% students of Swami Vivekanand School and 100% students of Eklavya School cleared the SSC board examinations and 85% students of Eklavya School cleared the HSC board examinations in 2017-18.
At the district level art competition, 'Kala Mahakumbh', the students of EMRS won the following prizes:
- In the instrumental music (Keyboard) category, Parth Rathva won the first prize and has been qualified for the Zonal level
- In the instrumental music (Harmonium) category, Ramchandra and Jitendra won the first and the second prize respectively
- In the instrumental music (Tabla) category, Piyush won the first prize and has been qualified for the Zonal level
- In the Lok Nritya (Folk Dance) category, Timli - performed by EMRS students got first place
- In singing, Janki procured first place and has been qualified for the district level
- Of the three students of EMRS who participated, Raksha Rathva stood first and qualified for the final round in inter-school Elocution Competition at N. G. Shah High School, Waghodia.
Invitation to Indian Achiever Award winner Mr Deepak Gadhia - Muni Seva
Dear Mr Deepak Gadhia,
On behalf of HPMF; I am happy to announce that you have been selected for the Indian Achiever Award 2017 from HPMF. We would like to honour you and cordially invite you as the special guest for the mega event that we are holding to celebrate the *HPMF 7th Anniversary Celebrations, Convention and Awards 2017* at Indana Palace, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India from 14th to 16th September 2017. The Award night is on 16th September 2017.
It would be our honor and pride to welcome an eminent personality like you to our prestigious event. It will also be our great pleasure to also host your travel and stay at the Palace itself.
Hospitality Purchasing Managers' Forum (HPMF) is a consortium of like minded purchasing managers from the hospitality industry representing star hotels, catering companies, stand-alone restaurant chains and airlines. It believes in power of networking and sharing of work experience with each other.We are more than 1400 members strong today, spread over 48 countries.
Attached please find the write up on HPMF and tentative event schedule for you to go through which speaks about the origins of the organisation , its aims and its achievements till date.It also speaks more about this event.
I look forward to receiving your confirmation by return mail.
Nitin Shankar Nagrale
Founder and General Secretary - HPMF
One new Achievement Added in our Journey !!
1st Rank In India & 5th Rank In the world
With immense pleasure, we would like to announce that our Radiotherapy Department at Kailash Cancer Hospital & Research Centre - Goraj has participated in International Radiotherapy Treatment Planning competition and our team ranked 5th in the world and 1st in India in top planners list in clinical planning for Radiotherapy.
Bravo Mr Murli Govindaraj and Mr Atul Suresh and whole RT Team !!
Detail of Competition:
Event: Radiotherapy planning competition - 2017
Total number of participants: 1660
Total countries participated: 94
Participants from India: 187
It is our responsibility to provide services for our cancer patients with the best possible quality.
Keep our Ashram's flag flying!
For further details, you may visit https://radiationknowledge.org/